The SMC5000 Message Center is a trailer-mounted variable message board consisting of LED matrix panels powered by a bank of batteries to convey bright, distinctive messages to the public. This full-matrix mini message center deploys in places larger signs cannot. The full-matrix display can present messages as text, graphics or a combination of both with arrow board capability.
The trailer design makes it easy to navigate through urban areas where traffic is heavy and deploy where space is limited. This message center harvests solar energy via solar panels to maintain a charge on the batteries and contains an on-board computer for autonomy and easy deployment.
The SMC5000 is designed with sufficient energy backups to operate for a period of 17 days without any sun. The solar panel array recharges the battery bank at a rate of two to fours of sun to one 24-hour period of usage.
- Dedicated NTCIP-compliant, on-board computer comes complete with a full keyboard and an LCD screen
- Energy-efficient LED display provides minimal battery maintenance and long operational life
- Automatic intensity control provides optimum LED intensity
- Industrial-grade trailer provides stable platform
- 4 leveling jacks with slide-out extensions provide stability when deployed
- Powder-coated paint for improved resistance to fading and scratches
- Calendar programming capability
- Full-matrix display provides graphic messages and arrow board capability
Additional Product Specifications:
|Character Height||9 in - 37 in|
|Frame Material||2" x 3" 11-gauge steel|
|Lamp||LED (4 per pixel)|
|Legibility Distance||1000 feet|
|Lift Mechanism||1500 lbs brake winch|
|Messages||250 pre-programmed/100 custom|
|Sign Case Height||44 in|
|Sign Case Width||77 in|
|Batteries||(2) 4D Deep Cycle|