The SMC4000 full-matrix mini message center deploys in places larger signs cannot. This full-matrix display can present messages as text, graphics or a combination of both with arrow board capability.
The trailer design makes it easy to navigate through urban areas where traffic is heavy and deploy where space is limited. Powered by batteries that are recharged by top-mounted solar panels, they provide long-lasting service on the roadway without producing harmful diesel emissions. The dedicated on-board computer comes complete with a full keyboard and an LCD screen, making for easy use.
Pre-programmed messages and graphics help minimize setup time. Heavy-duty steel frames and suspension systems give years of dependable service. Leveling jacks allow proper placement and stability while a locking mechanism secures these trailers during display and travel.
- Energy-efficient LED display provides minimal battery maintenance and long operational life
- Automatic intensity control provides optimum LED intensity
- Industrial-grade trailer provides stable platform
- 4 leveling jacks with slide-out extensions provide stability when deployed
- Powder-coated finish for improved resistance to fading and scratches
- Calendar programming capability
- Graphic and arrow board displays available
- Remote programming option available
Additional Product Specifications:
|SKU||Character Height||Deployed Height||Frame Material||Legibility Distance||Lift Mechanism||Messages||Sign Case Height||Sign Case Width||Text / Graphics||Weight|
|1415-30000||12 in or 18 in||134 in or 102 in||Steel||1000 feet||1500 lb brake winch||250 pre-programmed/100 custom||48 in||96 in||Full matrix; 25 rows; 48 columns||850 lb|