The SMC 2000 FM ST meets all MUTCD requirements while offering unparalleled ease of maintenance and programming.
This solar message center is a portable, changeable message sign with advanced LED matrix panels. Powered by batteries that are recharged by top-mounted solar panels, they provide long-lasting service on the roadway without producing harmful diesel emissions.
The dedicated on-board computer comes complete with a full keyboard and an LCD screen, making for easy use. Pre-programmed messages and graphics help minimize set-up time.
Heavy-duty steel frames and suspension systems give years of dependable service. Leveling jacks allow proper placement and stability. The 1000 and 2000 series message boards are supported by a hydraulic telescoping support that enables them to be raised a maximum of 7' and rotated 360°, with a sighting device to assure proper directional alignment. A locking mechanism secures these trailers during display and travel.
- On-board dedicated NTCIP-compliant controller
- 5 LEDs per pixel provide uniform light output
- Energy-efficient LED display provides minimal battery maintenance and long operational life
- Automatic intensity control provides optimum LED intensity
- Industrial-grade trailer provides stable platform
- Powder-coated finish for improved resistance to fading and scratches
- Simplistic programming
- Durable in-frame LED tail lights
- On-board charger provides option of solar or AC charging
- Quick-clip access for ease of display maintenance
- State-of-the-art charge technology reduces battery overcharge incidents
- Remote programming option available
Additional Product Specifications
|Bulb Count||Full matrix; 25 rows; 48 columns|
|Character Height||18 in|
|Deployed Height||163 in or 104 in|
|Lamp||LED (5 per pixel)|
|Legibility Distance||1000 feet|
|Lift Mechanism||Leak resistant electro-hydraulic|
|Messages||250 pre-programmed/100 custom|
|Sign Case Height||79.5 in|
|Sign Case Width||133 in|
|Undeployed Height||104 in|
|Batteries||6-volt Deep Cycle|