Protecting children on route to school is a high priority. Across the country high speed roads surround schools making it increasingly important drivers are aware of pedestrian activity. BlinkerSign flashing LED signs boost awareness with bright flashing LEDs. Add the time clock controller option and signs can be programmed to flash a specified times, typically during morning student drop-offs, afternoon student pickups, and during special events. Running signs only when most necessary increases driver response (over 24 / 7 flashing systems) and the neighborhood residents will appreciate it.
School zone BlinkerSign systems can be activated by unlimited options using solar power and wireless technology offering a low cost, low labor option for customers. Federal funding is available if crossing is a school route location.
Great Option for Dangerous School Routes or Busy Roundabouts
Features & Advantages
- Installs Easily Onto Any New or Existing Sign Post
- Can Be Integrated into an ITS (Intelligent Transportation System)
- High Intensity Day-Viz® LEDs Command Attention Day and Night
- Can Be Programmed to Operate Continuously (24/7) or on Solar Time Clocks, Push-Buttons and/or Motion (Vehicle) Detectors
- Proprietary Circuitry Automatically Adjusts Light Output for Maximum Visibility and Battery Efficiency
- Multiple Signs Can Be Synchronized
- Heightened Driver Awareness
- Increased Visibility at High Incident Intersections
- New School Zone Locations
- High Incident Intersections
- Rural Roads
- Advance Crosswalk Warnings
Remotely Monitor and Manage Intelligent Warning Systems
Enhance this system with the use of BlinkLink® Powered by TAPCO. Easy-to-use, cloud-based application cities utilize to manage, schedule, control and monitor system-wide time clocks and other intelligent warning systems.
Learn more »
- Activated with Less Than 2 lbs Force
- Provides Two-Tone Audible Confirmation as Well as Visual Confirmation
- Cannot Be Jammed or Stuck in "On" Position
- Wind, Hail and Vibrations Have No Effect
- Superior Grade Pre-Treatment and Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel Button Cap
- Meets ADA, MUTCD and TAC Requirements
- Transient Protection that Meets and Exceeds NEMA Specifications
- Windows-Based Program Running from a Laptop or PC (Software and Cable Sold Separately)
- Simple Solution for Single BlinkerSign® Management
- Based on the Calendar Year with the Ability to Program in Holidays and Daylight Savings Time
- Choose from 8 Different Day Types and 16 Events Per Day
- Ideal for School, Business and Industrial Facility Work Schedules
- Install Virtually Anywhere, Utilizing Wireless Control If Needed
- Designed to Interface with ITS Devices
- Dependable, Precise Control with Minimal Maintenance
- Battery Operated: No Grid Wiring Required
- No Trenching or Concrete Cutting Required
Active infrared and microwave technologies work together to provide precise presence and accurate vehicle and pedestrian motion detection.
- Mountable Between 8' and 16'
- Impervious to Light, Sun, Rain and Snow
- Housing is Rated NEMA-4
This is the always on option providing 24/7 flashing of your system.
Online we sell our most popular standard BlinkerSign™ models that are 24/7 operation. If you need any of our custom activations options, request a quote online or call 1-800-236-0112.