BlinkerSign® Pedestrian Crosswalk Systems provide drivers real-time, high-visibility LED warning when pedestrians are in or about to enter an approaching crosswalk. With a variety of activation options, this proven, MUTCD-compliant crosswalk safety enhancement protects vulnerable road users at dangerous crossings.
An effective alternative to Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons, the unique BlinkerSign® Pedestrian Crosswalk System design allows for user selection of BlinkerSign® size and type, power supply, flash activation and cabinet mounting options, all tailored to increase crosswalk safety for a variety of applications.
- Installs quickly onto new or existing sign posts
- Top-of-pole and side-of-pole control cabinet mounting options
- XAV2-LED push button activation provides voice message confirmation
- High intensity Day-Viz® LEDs command driver attention day and night
- BlinkerBeam® wireless communication synchronously activates all systems
- School zone crossings
- Mid-block crossings
- Multilane uncontrolled crossings
- High-speed pedestrian crossings
Remotely Monitor and Manage Intelligent Warning Systems
Enhance this system with the use of BlinkLink® Powered by TAPCO. Easy-to-use, cloud-based application cities utilize to manage, schedule, control and monitor system-wide time clocks and other intelligent warning systems.
Learn more »
This is the always on option providing 24/7 flashing of your system.
- Activated with Less Than 2 lbs Force
- Provides Two-Tone Audible Confirmation as Well as Visual Confirmation
- Cannot Be Jammed or Stuck in "On" Position
- Wind, Hail and Vibrations Have No Effect
- Superior Grade Pre-Treatment and Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel Button Cap
- Meets ADA, MUTCD and TAC Requirements
- Transient Protection that Meets and Exceeds NEMA Specifications
- Install Virtually Anywhere, Utilizing Wireless Control If Needed
- Designed to Interface with ITS Devices
- Dependable, Precise Control with Minimal Maintenance
- Battery Operated: No Grid Wiring Required
- No Trenching or Concrete Cutting Required
- Windows-Based Program Running from a Laptop or PC (Software and Cable Sold Separately)
- Simple Solution for Single BlinkerSign® Management
- Based on the Calendar Year with the Ability to Program in Holidays and Daylight Savings Time
- Choose from 8 Different Day Types and 16 Events Per Day
- Ideal for School, Business and Industrial Facility Work Schedules
Active infrared and microwave technologies work together to provide precise presence and accurate vehicle and pedestrian motion detection.
- Mountable Between 8' and 16'
- Impervious to Light, Sun, Rain and Snow
- Housing is Rated NEMA-4
- Overhead mount
- Can be used to detect pedestrians
Online we sell our most popular standard BlinkerSign™ models that are 24/7 operation. If you need any of our custom activations options, request a quote online or call 1-800-236-0112.