Commonly used as enhancement warnings at pedestrian crossings, dangerous intersections and heavily trafficked areas, BlinkerBeacon™ Flashing LED Beacons feature new top-of-pole mounting, 12" lenses and solar power capabilities that make this timeless traffic control device more effective than ever.
The BlinkerBeacon™ Flashing LED Beacon is available in single head or dual mount heads with various lens colors and bracket mounts that best fit your traffic control need. Choose from various activation methods ranging from passive detection, user-actuated or 24/7 operation.
- Solar or AC power
- Top-of-pole and side-of-pole control cabinet mounting options
- BlinkerBeam® wireless communication simultaneously activates all systems
- AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Energy efficient solar panel options for various beacon arrangements
- School zone crossings
- Mid-block crossings
- Multilane uncontrolled crossings
- High-speed pedestrian crossings
- 4-Way Stop intersections
- Work zones
BlinkerBeacon™ Flashing LED Beacon Product Guide
Need to start laying out your crosswalk enhancement projects? Download the BlinkerBeacon™ Flashing LED Beacon Product Guide to determine what system configuration best fits your needs.
Download Product Guide
Connected Vehicle Interface
Integrate Your Intelligent Warning Systems with Smart City Infrastructure
The Connected Vehicle Interface upgrades new and existing AC and solar-powered TAPCO Intelligent Warning Systems to integrate with connected vehicle ready infrastructure.
Learn more »
Remotely Monitor and Manage Intelligent Warning Systems
Enhance this system with the use of BlinkLink® Powered by TAPCO. Easy-to-use, cloud-based application cities utilize to manage, schedule, control and monitor system-wide time clocks and other intelligent warning systems.
Learn more »
BlinkerBeam® Wireless Radios
Wirelessly Activate and Sync TAPCO Warning Alerts
Upon system activation, the BlinkerBeam® transmitter radio sends wireless signals to BlinkerBeam® receiver radios, triggering each associated alert device to activate.
- Range of up to 900 feet; can be extended with optional antenna
- Utilizes 900 MHz frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD display with intuitive joystick control for in-field interface navigation
- Three selectable power levels up to 1 watt to increase signal distance
- Menu-driven diagnostics for quick-set up and configuration
Download the data sheet »
This is the always on option providing 24/7 flashing of your system.
- Activated with Less Than 2 lbs Force
- Provides Two-Tone Audible Confirmation as Well as Visual Confirmation
- Cannot Be Jammed or Stuck in "On" Position
- Wind, Hail and Vibrations Have No Effect
- Superior Grade Pre-Treatment and Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel Button Cap
- Meets ADA, MUTCD and TAC Requirements
- Transient Protection that Meets and Exceeds NEMA Specifications
A low power draw Digital Signal Processing (DSP) based K-band radar for ITS sign activation and traffic calming. It is the premier product in its class, the world's smallest and lowest power usage OEM K-Band Doppler radar, up to 25X lower than some other industry offerings. 300+ feet typical detective range for a compact vehicle.
- Windows-Based Program Running from a Laptop or PC (Software and Cable Sold Separately)
- Simple Solution for Single BlinkerSign® Management
- Based on the Calendar Year with the Ability to Program in Holidays and Daylight Savings Time
- Choose from 8 Different Day Types and 16 Events Per Day
- Ideal for School, Business and Industrial Facility Work Schedules
Active infrared and microwave technologies work together to provide precise presence and accurate vehicle and pedestrian motion detection.
- Mountable Between 8' and 16'
- Impervious to Light, Sun, Rain and Snow
- Housing is Rated NEMA-4
In this video we will introduce BlinkerBeacon™ LED Beacons. The combination of Light-Emitting Diodes' long life, low power draw and dramatically increased brightness has made solar-powered traffic beacons a reality.
Online we sell our most popular standard BlinkerBeacon™ models that are 24/7 operation. If you need any of our custom activations options, request a quote online or call 1-800-236-0112.