Tuff Curb® XLP™ Traffic Separator Curb
Tuff Curb® XLP™ is an extreme low profile, high performance curbing system designed to endure damaging high speed, high impact applications. XLP™ is made from solid colored, is constructed of highly durable polyethylene.
- Install with 2 anchors or epoxy
- Couplers are available to create a unified, “single piece” look
- MASH 2009 Accepted; FHWA #WZ-304, WZ-317
- Utilizes a patented rebounding spring post system
- Polyethylene resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone and hydrocarbons damage
- Withstands 20,000 lbs. of static force from a single wheel
- Dimensions: 40"L x 8"W x 2"H, weighs 6.5 lbs.
- Markers sold separately.
Choose between a fixed base or quick release base style.
Fixed Bases and Delineators have a standard bolt in system to screw in and out. These will take a little bit longer to install or remove. For use in low traffic/permanent locations.
Quick release (QR) Bases and Delineator sets make it quick and easy to remove the delineators, just pull the pin and the post comes off the base. Great for temporary uses or high traffic/damage areas where a delineator might need to be replaced.