Original Tuff-Curb® Traffic Separator Curb
Tuff Curb® is constructed of highly durable polyethylene. Its uniquely designed ribs underneath are made to transfer the load to the road, thereby reducing stress on the mounting hardware.
- NCHRP-350-accepted, #WZ-243
- MASH 2009-accepted, #WZ-318
- Utilizes a patented rebounding spring post system
- Polyethylene resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone and hydrocarbons damage
- Dimensions: 40" L x 12" W x 3" H
- Weighs 12 lb
- Markers sold separately.
Choose between a fixed base or quick-release base style.
Fixed Bases and Delineators have a standard bolt-in system to screw in and out. These will take a little bit longer to install or remove. For use in low traffic/permanent locations.
Quick-Release (QR) Bases and Delineator sets make it quick and easy to remove the delineators; just pull the pin, and the post comes off the base. Great for temporary uses or high traffic/damage areas where delineators might need to be replaced.