SQ2 Portable Traffic Signal
NEMA Type TR2
The SQ2 Portable Traffic Signal is the most dependable and user-friendly flagger safety PTS system. Don't be fooled by its compact size -- the SQ2 system is engineered to the same high quality standards you have come to expect from Horizon Signal. The SQ2 PTS system is the ideal work zone tool for daily or short term projects. It has the versatility to handle a wide range of applications including parking garages, haul roads, ramp meters, and more.
The SQ2 system is MUTCD compliant and also meets or exceeds all NEMA TS-5 requirements for Type 2 PTS.
- The only crash-tested PTS available today
- MUTCD compliant
- Easily converts to pedestrian crosswalk or DAD
- Wireless remote operation mode option
- Work zone indication light to provide visual cues
- Fast, efficient deployment and relocation
- Dual-Processor Malfunction Management System
- Battery power for a full week of operation on a single charge
- Easy-lift handles for maneuverability
- Meets NEMA TS-5 specifications for Type TR2 PTS
|Carts Per System||4|
|Signal Heads per Cart||1|
|Signal Lamp Size||12 in diameter|
|Power||(2) 12-volt batteries|
|Deployed Height||96 in|
|Cart Footprint||31 in x 25.5 in|
|Cart Weight||420 lbs|
Solar Charging & Outrigger Package | The solar charging option extends battery life while the outrigger option provides additional stabilization.
Pedestrian Crosswalk Signals | System can be configured with MUTCD-compliant pedestrian crosswalk signal indicators.
Advanced Remote Monitoring | Receive text and/or email alert notifications of signal operation and battery voltage levels.
Flagger/Pilot Car Module | Allows flagger or pilot car driver to control signal status with built in safeguards.
Transport Trailer | An enclosed trailer to transport, store and accommodate charging of SQ2 signals.