Increase the visibility of traffic signs and lower traffic accidents with a simple accessory compatible with existing sign posts that installs in seconds.
Call attention to school crosswalks, barriers, evacuation routes, dangerous roadside objects and many other signs without major expense or renovation. Sign Post Reflector Panels are easy to install. Mounts in minutes with pressure sensitive adhesive or anti-theft hardware. Sheeting is bonded to the UV-stabilized plastic panel. Turn a new or existing U-channel, wood, or square steel tube sign post into a reflective sign assembly.
- Quick & easy to install - in minutes
- Usable on any new or existing post
- Durable, UV-stabilized plastics
- Anti-theft hardware available
- 3M Prismatic Sheeting
Critical traffic signs can go unseen until the last minute in inclement weather or when partially obscured by landscaping or other obstacles. Modern headlights designed to reduce glare for oncoming motorists create a lower beam of light than older generation lights. Aging drivers can benefit from an extra 150 to 200 feet of viewing distance when approaching traffic signs. All of these factors illustrate the importance of increasing the reflectivity of a sign to grab a driver’s attention!
- Stop Signs
- School Crosswalk Signs
- At-grade Railroad Crossings
- Directional Markers
- Speed Zones
- Pressure-sensitive VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive tape (not included)
- Anti-theft hardware (not included)
- Standard nuts and bolts (not included)
Meets 2009 MUTCD Sections 2A.21,5F.02 and 8B.04.