TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
The RISE 4220HD dome positioning system combines crystal clear HD image quality, bandwidth efficient H.264 compression, smooth variable speed positioning and IP68 protection delivering the CohuHD quality and performance you expect!
The RISE 4220HD provides full 1080p imaging with 30x optical zoom, delivering full frame rate HD images over the entire zoom range for very cost effective long-range surveillance applications. True day/night technology using a removable IR cut filter produces exceptional low light sensitivity down to 0.00025 fc. For installations subject to wind or vibration, electronic image stabilization assures steady, clear images and enables the system designer to utilize existing bridge sign and traffic light poles for camera mounting. The RISE 4220HD includes defog/dehaze image processing, enhancing video performance in foggy and hazy conditions encountered in surveillance and traffic monitoring applications.
The RISE 4220HD includes variable hi-speed pan and tilt drive, with 360° continuous pan and +5° to -90° tilt. Fast positioning speeds result in 180° movements in less than 1.5 seconds. The high-torque motor and gearing design, insures the positioner maintains position in high shock, vibration and hurricane force winds. Providing multiple video stream profiles, the RISE 4220HD delivers up to 5 or more independently configured H.264/MJPEG streams as well as analog video output with serial RS422 camera PTZ control. Use of the IP and analog output allows integrating with analog systems today while providing a smooth transition to HD video over IP tomorrow.
The RISE 4220HD provides a full function web server, allowing complete administrative and operator control capabilities. Administrative features include configuring network settings, user password assignments, setting video streaming properties, configuring camera imaging properties, defining presets and tours, and assigning camera ID labels.
The RISE 4220HD is designed to operate in harsh weather with its IP68 enclosure protection. This eliminates the effects of water intrusion, pollutants and corrosives.
- Superior 1080p image quality
- Powerful 30x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom (360x total)
- Image defog/dehaze analytics
- Electronic image stabilization (EIS)
- Dark scene enhanced intensity
- Bright source whiteout reduction
- Operates in hurricane force winds
- Built-in electrical transient/surge protection to CISPR 24 levels
- Purged and pressurized IP68 ingress protection
- NEMA TS2 temperature range, -40°C to 75°C
Flexible Installation and Seamless Interoperability:
- ONVIF Profile S compliant
- NTCIP 1205 camera control compliant
- User defined video stream profiles
- Presets, tours, sectors and privacy zones
- H.264 Base/Main/High profiles and MJPEG encoding
- Web server configuration, operation and viewing
- Single CaT5e cable with PoE++
- Pendent, wall, pole and corner mounting bracket options
Purchase the 75 Watt Universal AC Input TS2 Rated Plug Separately