Armadillo® is a fully integrated multi-lane bidirectional traffic data gathering device. Featuring small size, no hassle field setup, non-intrusive sensing technology and long range wireless connectivity. The Armadillo's ability to collect bidirectional data in up to four lanes is unmatched.
- Over 2 weeks of run time. Ultra low power consumption and Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable batteries allow over 2 weeks of run time.
- (GPS Model) Users can move Armadillo® from location to location before downloading all data sets and be confident that every data set will be properly associated with its location.
- Low power radar technology results in ultra compact size. The proprietary target tracking algorithm combined with unique 20° x 60° beam angle allows simultaneous tracking of multiple vehicles traveling in adjacent lanes and facilitates accurate counting. Direct speed measurement Doppler technology results in accurate speed readings. The Vehicle Classification System recognizes up to 3 vehicle size classes.
- Featuring an easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock-solid stability, Stats Analyzer™ is the foundation of Armadillo®.
- Information is stored to an on-board solid solid state memory, which helps to record accurately and store 100,000 individual vehicles in four lane bidirectional traffic and allows data to be downloaded in 2 minutes.
- Built in, ultra long range low power allows data retrieval from as far as 1,000 feet (outdoor line of sight) without sacrificing device battery life. A matching class I USB Bluetooth dongle is also provided for your PC .Access the Armadillo from a safe distance away from within your vehicle.
- (Solar Model) Radar Traffic Data Collector & Classifier, with Solar Charger & Panel, Wireless Bluetooth, 800' Range
Protect your Armadillo® Traffic Tracker with a rugged weatherproof case purchased separately
Additional Product Specifications:
|114963||5.3 in||3 lb|
|114964||5.3 in||12 lb|
|114966||5.3 in||6 lb|