The FXC2000 flatbed cutter is the ultimate solution for prototyping and small production runs of rigid packaging media and other sheet fed materials. With Graphtec’s medium to large flatbed cutting plotters, you have the right tool for contour cutting without requiring a die. Reduce media waste and processing time with included, dedicated software.
Added offline, USB operation enables operators of all skill levels to process various types of media for cutting.
Redesigned cutting table, increased hold-down capability by its increased number of vacuum holes. This redesign is significantly valuable when cutting smaller objects with less surface area.
The FXC2000 features Graphtec’s newest Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System (ARMS) Version 6.0 for even more improved contour cutting of your pre-printed graphics for package prototyping, reflective sheeting and many other professional rigid applications—using Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio, and including industry standard cutting software.
- Expanded Contour Cutting Area -This included function expands the print and cut area to include objects outside of the registration marks! Production efficiency is enhanced and media waste is reduced.
- Safety Enhancement: New dedicated emergency STOP switch
- Media hold-down method: Vacuum suction (Vacuum pump kit purchased separately)
- 0.118" (3mm) blade for cutting thicker material, including prismatics
- Intuitive 3.7" Graphic LCD onboard control with tactile control panel
- D-Cut software imports DXF data
- Roll-Media Stocker - comes equipped and supports media up to 37.4"w and 11 lbs.
- Dual Tool Holders - able to do contour cutting and creasing or marking on the same job
Optional creasing tool for corrugated media available