Portable Pyramid Sign Bases are a renovated way to safeguard your parking lot and increase visibility for any and every building exterior. Available in both mobile and permanent installations, this cost-effective, heavy-duty product will make a lasting first impression.
Following a quick and easy installation, our lightweight plastic sign base requires no maintenance. Compared to the regular 300 lbs concrete sign bases, our product weighs just 30lbs, resulting in significantly reduced freight costs. At a fraction of the cost, our durable plastic sign bases can withstand high wind speeds and daily wear and tear, offering an appealing, yet efficient, support structure for sign posts. The lightweight design and added wheels option also makes it easier for daily employees to move and maneuver the sign throughout the day.
Portable Pyramid Sign Base Features Include:
- Lightweight design reduces shipping costs – ships at just 30 lbs. compared to heavy concrete bases weighing 300 lbs.
- Maintenance-free product – will not chip, crack, peel, or rust
- No core drilling or bolt-down installation required
- Can be filled with water, sand, or concrete
- Bases withstand freezing conditions – do not fill to capacity to allow base gel or water to expand when frozen
- Durable – tested to withstand high wind speeds
- Both permanent or mobile options available
- Offered with or without wheels
- Obtainable in any color to meet branding needs
- Sign Base: 22″ H x 22″ W x 22″ D durable polyethylene plastic base
- Sign Post: 98″ H x 1.9″ W steel pipe sleeved with high-density thermoplastic
- Sign Base: 24 lbs.
- Sign Post: 5 lbs.
- Fill with concrete, sand, or gravel (up to 100 lbs.)
- Drain-able options for easy mobility
- Wheels available for easy mobility
- Yellow, Red & Blue (other colors available per request)
Our pyramid sign bases are suited for a wide array of uses, including:
- Curbside pickup, drive-thru windows and/or carryout restaurants
- School crosswalks
- Police, fire and other emergency personnel situations
- Handicap, accessible or specialized parking
- Construction sites
- Temporary parking zones