StrongWall ADA Pedestrian Barricade
These StrongWall ADA Compliant systems limit access to work zones while providing a continuous path for cars and pedestrians. The bases are weighted, so no water or sandbags are necessary, however water may be added for additional weight. They are ADA compliant, with no trip hazards for pedestrians (meeting or exceeding MUTCD and ADA Standards and Guidelines).
- Linking sections are made up of two pieces that securely fit together
- Modular system can be shaped to any layout
- Stable in windy conditions
- Quick and easy to install
- Anti-tamper linking system
- Compact stacking lowers transportation costs
- Available in orange or white, with or without retroreflective sheeting
- NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
Specifications for single section with base:
- Height - 40”
- Length - 43”
- Width - 15.25”
- Total Weight - 51 lbs.
- Sheeting area is 6” x 30” on each side (sheeting not included)
Base is not included and is sold separately.