The Portable Pole 2 sign base represents the Next Generation in portable sign holders thanks to its compact base, large recessed wheels, pre-drilled pole with lock and high wind resistance, plus sleek look. Accommodates stock and custom signs from 9” x 12” to 24” x 24” and 12” x 36”, plus shape-cut signs, single or double sided. Can be used indoors or out and the compact 18” diameter x 12” high, rust and ding proof Technopolymer base can be filled with water or sand for stability in winds up to 30-40 mph. Each sign includes an EZ-GRIP Finial and exclusive Stability Mounting Plates keep the sign face from twisting on the pole.
- EZ-GRIP Finial make moving the sign easy.
- Exclusive Stability Plates keep sign from twisting on pole.
- Fast assembly - less than 60 seconds.
- Recycled Technopolymer base never rusts and always looks good
- 3 Molded-in-feet keep sign from rocking.
- Black 2" diameter HDPE pole won't crack in the cold. Pre-drilled holes for signs from 9" x 12" to 24" x 24" and 12" x 36"
- 2 Ballast Ports accept sand or water for stability. Can withstand freezing.
- Large 3” recessed wheels for easy rolling. No lifting or carrying.
- Security Bolt
- Add up to 4 gallons of water with a weight of about 40lbs, and they can withstand hard freezes
Base and Pole only - Sign is sold separately