A flashing LED Curve Warning BlinkerSign® warns drivers they are approaching a curve. Choose the MUTCD curve legend that best represents the curve where it will be installed. The LED sign can be programmed to flash 24/7 or at preferred times, or it can be activated by approaching vehicles with a radar detector mounted on (or in advance of) the sign. Other programmable features include duration of flash cycle and triggering speed.
Features & Advantages:
- Installs easily onto any new or existing sign post
- Can be integrated into an ITS (Intelligent Transportation System)
- High-intensity Day-Viz® LEDs command attention day and night
- Proprietary circuitry automatically adjusts light output for maximum visibility and battery efficiency
- Multiple signs can be synchronized
- Dangerous or right curves
- Other high-incident locations
Please refer to your local, state and federal regulations for the proper sign size selection. Rightsizing with the proper sign selection maximizes the achievable safety benefit.
Stop Image Displaying Sign Size and Scale Selection Only