A Post Guard cover is a protective sleeve that easily fits over posts, saving time and costs by eliminating constant scraping and repainting. The plastic contains ultraviolet additives and withstands extreme temperatures.
Post Guard covers brighten your traffic posts and bollards with good-looking protective sleeves. Our high-density polyethylene (HDPE) post covers fit easily and securely over existing posts to improve property appearance, visibility and safety.
While bollards direct traffic and protect areas from vehicle damage, bollard posts must be repainted frequently. Our bollard covers (also referred to as a post sleeve, post cover or bollard shield) slip over steel pipes, steel poles and cement bollards to improve appearance and eliminate repainting and maintenance costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured using a 1/8" thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with stronger inter-molecular forces, tensile strength and solvent resistance
- Guaranteed to be fade-resistant for 6 years, the longest in the industry
- Quick, easy installation and secure fit
- Durable, flexible HDPE plastic designed to absorb impact
- Protects both vehicles and structures from expensive damage
- 2 recessed reflective stripes increase visibility and safety
- All colors are available with or without taped stripes
- Low cost