A Post Guard cover is a protective sleeve that easily fits over posts. It saves time and costs by eliminating constant scraping and repainting. The plastic contains ultraviolet additives that resist fading and it withstands extreme temperatures.
Post Guard covers brighten your traffic posts and bollards with good-looking protective sleeves. Our High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) post covers fit easily and securely over existing posts to improve property appearance, visibility and safety.
While bollards direct traffic and protect areas from vehicle damage, bollard posts must be repainted frequently. Our bollard covers (also referred to as a post sleeve, post cover or bollard shield) slip over steel pipes, steel poles and cement bollards to improve appearance and eliminate repainting and maintenance costs.
Features and Benefits
- Bollard covers are Manufactured using a 1/8" thick High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with stronger intermolecular forces, tensile strength and solvent resistance
- Contains ultraviolet additives that resist fading and it withstands extreme temperatures
- Guaranteed to be fade resistant for 6 years - longest in the industry
- Quick, easy installation and secure fit
- Durable, flexible HDPE plastic designed to absorb impact
- Protects both vehicles and structures from expensive damage
- Two recessed reflective stripes increase visibility and safety
- All colors are available with or without taped stripes
- Low cost