TAPCO's BlinkerSign® R5-1A Wrong-Way Flashing LED Signs combine flashing perimeter LEDs and 3M DG³ reflective sheeting, providing an immediate solution to deter wrong-way drivers on one-way streets, highway on-ramps or parking lot access points. BlinkerSign® LED Signs are capable of increasing roadway compliance in any application. The TAPCO-patented AutoBright™ circuitry measures the available light and adjusts the LED flash brightness accordingly. BlinkerSign® LED Wrong-Way Signs are programmed to flash 24/7. This configuration contains TAPCO's 13-Watt Top-Of-Pole Self-Contained Solar Cabinet, that is lightweight with a slim, contoured design and black finish that blends into the surrounding environment. It offers enhanced battery power up to 28Ah, delivering up to 30 days of autonomy!
Includes Sign and Mounting Kit
- High-intensity LEDs are visible more than 1 mile away and heighten driver awareness in bright daylight, night, fog, rain and snow
- Lightweight unit comes fully assembled, making installation onto any new or existing sign post quick and easy
- Fully encapsulated wiring protects against inclement weather, tampering and vandalism
- Patented AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Optional BlinkerBeam® upgrade synchronizes multiple signs at a ramp
- Proudly made in the USA
Please refer to your local, state and federal regulations for the proper sign size selection. Rightsizing with the proper sign selection maximizes the achievable safety benefit.
Stop Image Displaying Sign Size and Scale Selection Only