TAPCO's BlinkerSign® R5-1A Wrong-Way Flashing LED Signs combine flashing perimeter LEDs and 3M DG³ reflective sheeting, providing an immediate solution to deter wrong-way drivers on one-way streets, highway on-ramps or parking lot access points. With an eco-friendly solar panel and battery package, BlinkerSign® LED Signs are capable of increasing roadway compliance in any application. The TAPCO-patented AutoBright™ circuitry measures the available light and adjusts the LED flash brightness accordingly. BlinkerSign® LED Wrong-Way Signs are programmed to flash 24/7.
- High-intensity LEDs are visible more than 1 mile away and heighten driver awareness in bright daylight, night, fog, rain and snow
- Lightweight unit comes fully assembled, making installation onto any new or existing sign post quick and easy
- Fully encapsulated wiring protects against inclement weather, tampering and vandalism
- Patented AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Optional BlinkerBeam® upgrade synchronizes multiple signs at a ramp
- Available solar and AC power options to work in any situation
- Proudly made in the USA