TAPCO's BlinkerSign® R5-1A Wrong-Way Flashing LED Signs combine flashing perimeter LEDs and 3M DG³ reflective sheeting, providing an immediate solution to deter wrong-way drivers on one-way streets, highway on-ramps or parking lot access points. With an eco-friendly solar panel and battery package, BlinkerSign® LED Signs are capable of increasing roadway compliance in any application. The TAPCO-patented AutoBright™ circuitry measures the available light and adjusts the LED flash brightness accordingly. BlinkerSign® LED Wrong-Way Signs are programmed to flash 24/7.
- High-intensity LEDs are visible more than 1 mile away and heighten driver awareness in bright daylight, night, fog, rain and snow
- Lightweight unit comes fully assembled, making installation onto any new or existing sign post quick and easy
- Fully encapsulated wiring protects against inclement weather, tampering and vandalism
- Patented AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Optional BlinkerBeam® upgrade synchronizes multiple signs at a ramp
- Available solar and AC power options to work in any situation
- Proudly made in the USA
Please refer to your local, state and federal regulations for the proper sign size selection. Rightsizing with the proper sign selection maximizes the achievable safety benefit.
Stop Image Displaying Sign Size and Scale Selection Only