This new Worker Alert System consists of a lightweight, easy-to-transport trip hose and sensor assembly that wirelessly sends a signal to a rechargeable alarm and flashing light up to 1000 feet away.
The trip hose is placed ahead of or behind workers on the road, far enough away to provide ample warning in the event a vehicle crosses over the hose. The flashing light and alarm both alert the workers so they are able to safely and quickly move out of the way of an oncoming vehicle.
The faster the traffic is moving, the more distance there should be between the trip hose and the work area.
- Wireless 12-foot trip hose with sensor (AA batteries not included)
- Rechargeable alarm/flashing light with magnet and handle
- Optional heavy-duty carrying case
- 1000-foot range
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Personal Safety Device vibration unit
- Personal Safety Device with trigger vibration unit
- Wall Charger for flashing unit