All-vinyl construction assures durability and flexibility in all weather conditions. A long-lasting brilliant fluorescent color, these cones provide high-visibility protection. Ultraviolet-stabilized color provides maximum resistance to fading. High-density base creates low center of gravity for maximum stability. Engineered to meet MUTCD and NCHRP-350 specifications. Options such as custom stenciling and reflective collars are available; please contact a TAPCO sales representative for details.
Cones are 20% narrower than regular cones for added stability and greater wind resistance.
- 1-piece construction; all PVC cone
- Base of black PVC
- Underliner of pink PVC
- Top coat is highly pigmented PVC and UV-stabilized
- Tensile strength: 1200 psiz
- Elongation: 200%
- Tear strength: 250 lbs/inch
- Hardness (conical section): 75 +/- 5 Shore A
- Heat resistance ensures no slump after 8 hours @ 160º F
- Low-temperature strength: 10 ft/lb @ -5º F