This attractive and durable sign base is ideal for parking lots, parking garages, crosswalks, schools, shopping malls, grocery stores, plazas, universities, hospitals, airports, construction sites, government facilities and many more. Use it anywhere portable or semi-permanent signage is needed, such as handicapped parking spots, entrances, pedestrian crosswalks, intersections, corporate facilities, events and more. The sign base is aerodynamic and heavy enough to stay upright, yet light enough to be tipped and rolled to another location.
This sign base is made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber and recycled plastic. Combined with our recycled aluminum traffic signs, they make an excellent choice for green or LEED-certified building projects. Show your customers, employees and visitors you not only care about their safety, but also the environment.
- 72 lb Sign Base with a round post hole: 2-3/8″
- 18″ D x 14″ H
- American recycled scrap tire crumb rubber; SBR with polyurethane binder
- Post-consumer waste
- Compression molding
- GreenSpec listed
- CSI specs available
- 100% recycled content
- Made in America
- Enhances safety and minimizes liability and damage in vehicle/pedestrian incidents
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting
- Easy to install and easy to move for snow removal, maintenance or storage
- 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber
- Aerodynamic design with low center of gravity withstands strong winds and severe weather