TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
OCTIMA 3440HD series multi-sensor, multi-megapixel and multi-direction camera platform provides an all-in-one solution for capturing wide area, multi-direction video surveillance while maximizing the field-of-view and reducing the total number of camera installations required.
The 3440HD platform delivers superior image quality and reduces overall system cost by covering large areas with fewer cameras with outstanding clarity. Traffic intersections requiring multiple cameras can now be covered with a single 3440HD series camera.
The 3440HD’s panoramic multi-sensor cameras easily capture moving objects throughout the day and night, delivering comprehensive coverage and forensic detail from a single mounting location. The 3440HD provides four cameras with full 1080p imaging with 2.8x optical zoom, delivering full frame rate HD images over the entire zoom range for very cost effective short-range, wide area surveillance applications.
True day/night technology using a removable IR cut filter produces exceptional low light sensitivity with superior quality imaging. The 3440HD includes a remotely controlled pan and tilt drive with 100° pan and 90° tilt range for complete installation flexibility in covering wide areas.
The 3440HD provides an integrated web server allowing administrative and configuration capabilities, while its ONVIF Profile S support provides seamless video and control integration to popular VMS systems.
The 3440HD is designed to operate in harsh weather with its IP66 enclosure protection. This protects the system from the effects of water intrusion, pollutants and corrosives. The CohuHD 3440HD platform delivers years of clean, reliable images and backed by a world class three-year warranty.
- Four independent HD CMOS sensors
- Superior 8MP 360⁰ surveillance Imaging
- 2.8x remote controlled motorized zoom
- Adjustable field of views over IP
- Low light Day/Night technology
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- On-screen display overlays per view
- IP66 Ingress Protection
- Temperature range of -20C to 55C
- Three year standard warranty
- Powder coat aluminum alloy construction
- Remote PTZ positioning per camera
- Single CAT5e Cable Installation
- Four views, one IP address
- ONVIF Profile S support
- H.264/MPEG4 Part 10 encoding
- Standard RTSP video streaming
- Web server configuration
- Operation using PoE+ power
- Pendant, wall and pole mounting bracket options
Purchase the 75 Watt Universal AC Input TS2 Rated Plug Separately