LED blank-out train warning signs promote pedestrian and motorist safety at highway-rail crossings. At-grade pedstrian crossings have also been shown to have improved safety when activated LED message signs alert of approaching trains or a second train approaching. Designed with super bright LEDs for superior visibility day and night.
LED blank-out road signs are designed to alert motorists to changing traffic patterns. Signs are designed with narrow-angle, high performance LEDs for superior readability. Automatic photo-dimming adjusts LED brightness to ambient lighting conditions. Message disappears when off.
- Super bright LEDs, viewing angle application dependent
- Redundant photo cells for automatic dimming
- Engineered for use at high temperature to extend component life
- Solid state circuit board, high powered MOSFETs to control output
- 120VAC redundant power supplies
- NEMA 4X Rated
- Corrosion resistant, 1/8" aluminum, continuous welded construction
- Closed, cell, silicone foam door gasket
- Continuous piano hinged door
- Door stop - insulated, braided steel cable
- Tool-less stainless steel rotary draw latches for easy front access
- Face material - high impact polycarbonate
- Finish - powder coated matte black
Blank Out Sign, No Left Turn Symbol/Train, 24", 24"L x 5"W x 30"H, 32 lbs, Nemas 4X Cabinet/Narrow LEDs