The Hitch Mount Sign Holder transforms standard vehicle hitches in sign holders. The bracket fits into any 2" square hitch receiver and holds a 36" or 48" MDI Compact® Sign or DuraLatch® Roll-up Sign (sold separately). It is specially designed so the sign can be rotated 45° in either direction for optimum viewing. It is available in two sizes - the larger unit has a two-position telescoping upright.
The Hitch Mount system can be used on stationary vehicles or rolling operations in speeds up to 15 mph. Ideal for striping, patching, tree trimming, utility work and more.
- Folded Dimensions:M 39.50”H x 16.50”D x 2”W
- Deployed Dimensions: 4’7”H x 16.50”D x 2”W
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Materials: Aluminum and powder coated steel
Deploys in Three Easy Steps
- Step One: Insert bracket into 2" receiver and lock in place with hitch pin
- Step Two: Slide the MDI sign's vertical crossbrace into the channel and it automatically will lock in place
- Step Three: Release velcro strap and open MDI roll-up sign