Data Collection and Reporting
"Traffic Statistics at Your Fingertips"
Software packages include an optional Data Collection feature offering extensive and highly precise traffic information. Utilizing the most accurate doppler radar technology available in the market today, traffic data is stored and collected
for later analysis:
- Total and average vehicle counts
- Minimum and maximum speeds
- Average and 85th percentile speeds
- Total percentage of speed violations
Collected data can be retrieved and downloaded from the sign and viewed in hourly, daily, and weekly increments. Summary reports, weekly reports, and period comparison reports are but just a few of the reports and charts available. All reports can be printed directly or exported in a variety of formats to suit your needs. SafePace® Pro offers advanced statics and reporting which allows you to further customize reports and charts to view more granular traffic data.
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- 1024 x 600 display
- USB Serial Cable or Bluetooth (SafePace 100)
- WiFi or Bluetooth (SafePace 400, 500, 600)
- Less than 14 MB disk space (SafePace 100)
- 15 MB disk space (Safepace 400, 500, 600)