Reflexite® Super Bright Roll-UP Signs are made of polymeric microprism sheeting sealed to a fiber reinforced backing material and meet the requirements of the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). The retroreflective signs are visible at long distances both day and night and have color stabilizers to guard against fading.
DuraLatch Sign Faces
The versatile DuraLatch signface is the only self-adjusting roll-up sign face available. The EPDM rubber straps allow the signface to expand and contract as needed in varying weather conditions. The straps fasten securely to the crossbrace (sold separately) with heavy-duty brass and steel components.
It has a quick and easy set-up, simply wrap DuraLatch® strap around the crossbracing and snap onto solid-tip posts.
- Self-adjusts to keep signface taut and readable
- Absorbs stress caused by gusting winds and passing vehicles.
- Will not disengage in backwinds.
- Crossbracing in interchangeable (You dont have to buy crossbraces for each signface).
- The DuraLatch® signface attaches to the crossbracing with high-strength EPDM rubber straps.
Sign Stands can be purchased HERE
Cross Bracing can be purchased HERE
|Specifications for Selected SKU
||DuraLatch Roll-Up Signface
||Reflexite fabric reinforced microprism retroreflective sheeting
DISCLAIMER: Specifications are subject to change without notice. For additional specifications and details, please contact us!