This attractive and durable sign base is ideal for parking lots, parking garages, crosswalks, schools, shopping malls, grocery stores, plazas, universities, hospitals, airports, construction sites, government facilities and many more. Use it anywhere portable or a semi-permanent signage is needed – such as handicapped parking spots, entrances, pedestrian crosswalks, intersections, corporate facilities, events, and more. Aerodynamic and heavy enough to stay upright, yet light enough to be tipped and rolled to another location.
Our Sign Base is made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled tire rubber and recycled plastic. Combined with our recycled aluminum traffic signs, they make an excellent choice for Green or LEED certified building projects. Show your customers, employees and visitors that you not only care about their safety, but also the environment.
- 72lb Sign Base with a Round Post Hole – 2-3/8″
- 18″D X 14″H
- American Recycled Scrap Tire Crumb Rubber – SBR with polyurethane binder
- Post-Consumer Waste
- Compression Molding
- GreenSpec Listed
- CSI Specs Available
- 100% Recycled Content
- Made In America
- Enhances safety and minimizes liability/damage in vehicle/pedestrian incidents
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not rust, chip, crack, crumble, corrode or need repainting
- Easy to install, easy to move for snow removal, maintenance or storage – just tip and roll
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Tire Rubber
- Aerodynamic design – low center of gravity – withstands strong winds and severe weather
|Specifications for Selected SKU
||2 3/8" Round Post
DISCLAIMER: Specifications are subject to change without notice. For additional specifications and details, please contact us!