High-strength, long-lasting, heavy duty metal sealant. Forms water-resistant bonds. Excellent paint-ability.
- Highway Safety
- Painted Materials
- Galvanized Metal
Not recommended for solvent sensitive plastics and foams, polystyrene or styrene containing plastic
Interface and surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dust, dirt, oil, frost, moisture and water-proofing and release agents. Cut cartridge nozzle for 3/8" bead and puncture inner seal, apply as desired bead size. Always apply uniform bead and tool immediately after application to ensure full contact with both sides of the joint area. Sealant should not be exposed to direct sunlight or UV.
While uncured, remove material from tools with toluene.
Unopened containers should be stored in a cool, dry area at room temperature, 50% R.H.
For industrial use only. Skin and eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.
- VOC = 370 g/l = 34% by weight
- Packaging = 10.3 oz cartridge
- Cure Time = 24 Hours = Using 1/8" Bead
- Open Time = 30 Minutes = CTM2 98B
- Tensile Strength = 1200 PSI = ASTM-D4 12 Test Method
- Service Temperature, Cured = Subzero to +140°F = TT-S-00230C Test Method
- Viscosity = 880,000 - 2,000,000 CPS