TAPCO's BlinkerSign® Flashing W10-1 LED Signs combine flashing perimeter LEDs and 3M DG³ reflective sheeting, resulting in the most visible signage available. Railroad crossings with infrequent train traffic can become virtually ignored by road traffic, especially when located on plant grounds or private property. Regardless of being right at the track or used as an advanced warning, a BlinkerSign® W10-1 LED Sign will improve driver awareness. With selectable power options, including an eco-friendly solar panel and battery package or convenient 120VAC, BlinkerSign® LED Signs are capable of increasing roadway compliance in any application. The TAPCO-patented AutoBright™ circuitry measures the available light and adjusts the LED flash brightness accordingly. BlinkerSign® LED RAILROAD CROSSING Signs are programmed to flash 24/7.
- High-intensity LEDs are visible more than 1 mile away and heighten driver awareness in bright daylight, night, fog, rain and snow
- Lightweight unit comes fully assembled, making installation onto any new or existing sign post quick and easy
- Fully encapsulated wiring protects against inclement weather, tampering and vandalism
- Patented AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Optional BlinkerBeam® upgrade synchronizes multiple signs at a location
- Available solar and AC power options to work in any situation
- Proudly made in the USA