Modular Glare Screens are a vertical blade and rail system that attaches to an existing barrier wall. This reduces headlight glare from opposing traffic, curtails gawking in work zones and helps prevent pedestrian from crossing barriers.
Modular Glare Screens are quick and easy to install with its unique "Snap in Place" design. The quick and easy installation and removal on-site limits worker exposure to dangerous work zones.
Other Great Features of the Modular Glare Screens Include:
- Reduces labor costs - No time-consuming pre-assembly needed
- Reduces transportation costs by 65% or more - Fit over 3 miles of glare screen on one semi truck, compared to 1 mile of competitor’s product
- Reduces storage space needed by 80% or more - quick to disassemble and store, compact stacking of rails and blades
- Blades are re-position able on-site for barrier wall relocation - only two blades need to be removed for relocation base rail remains in place
- Standard product is for use on left side of traffic - can be provided for use on both left and right sides
- Rail mounts flush on barrier wall eliminating rail fractures
- All polymer plastic - no fiberglass splinters, no rust, durable and long lasting
- 6”W blades - available in heights 12” - 36”
- 6”W rails - available in various lengths up to 12’
Install Hardware (3) Wedge Bold Anchors & (3) Fender Washers are sold separately and can be purchased separately.
Quick and easy removal tool is sold separately and can be purchased separately.