How is the sign made?
The HDPE plastic is laminated into 3 different sheets that consist of 2 outer layers that are the same color and one inner layer that is a different color. All signs are a consolidated ¾” panel. When you route out the existing top layer the middle layer with the contrasting color is then exposed. All signs are routed with computer technology making design possibilities endless.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for any climate, these signs will not rust/rot or de-laminate.
- 100% waterproof (non-porous)
- No need for paint or sealants
- Splinter free
- Easy to clean
- Vandal proof
- Many different color variations
- Average sign life is 20+ years
Great uses for HDPE Signs
Outdoors, trails, parks, US Forest Service, dog parks, way finding and city/town signs.