Engraved HDPE Plastic Routed Signs
How is the sign made?
The HDPE plastic is laminated into 3 different sheets that consist of 2 outer layers that are the same color and one inner layer that is a different color. All signs are a consolidated ¾” panel. When you route out the existing top layer the middle layer with the contrasting color is then exposed. All signs are routed with computer technology making design possibilities endless.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for any climate, these signs will not rust/rot or de-laminate.
- 100% waterproof (non-porous)
- No need for paint or sealants
- Splinter free
- Easy to clean
- Vandal proof
- Many different color variations
- Average sign life is 20+ years
Great uses for HDPE Signs
Outdoors, trails, parks, US Forest Service, dog parks, way finding and city/town signs.