Vertical Panels may be used to channelize traffic, divide opposing lanes of traffic, separate traffic lanes, help with lane closures or use in place of barricades where space is limited. They are ideal for use in work zones where changes in road alignment or lane shifts can create motorist confusion.
Vertical Panels are available in single- or double-sided configurations. They also come standard with our patented anti-twist, reactive spring assembly that ensures the panel returns to its original position after impact, reducing replacement costs.
- Post and panel are constructed of flexible plastic resistant to: ultraviolet light, ozone and hydrocarbons
- Exact position of diagonal striping may vary
- 2-sided sign consists of 2 left panels for center median placement (left/right panels are also available upon request)
- Federal acceptance: WZ-2
- Provides uninterrupted work zone channelization
- Provides high-target value and stays in place when impacted
Additional Product Specifications:
|Overall Height||Sheeting Color||Sheeting Type||Sign Height|
|36 in||Orange||High Intensity (HI)||24 in|