Expert-led, one-hour webinar
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 9 am CDT
Each year, wrong-way driving crashes kill around 1,500 people in the U.S. alone, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
From simple deterrents to complex Intelligent Warning Systems, TAPCO's Wrong-Way Alert System is proven to keep false positives low and reduce deadly events at notorious wrong-way driver entry points.
In this to-the-point webinar, learn about:
- How the system works
- System effectiveness
- LED-enhanced warning alert options
- Advanced communication options, including fiber and direct to ATMS
- Activation options
- Power and control options
- System enhancements
- And more
This event is for...
- Texas municipalities & communities
- Texas customers or suppliers
- TxDOT officials, local & national
- Texas transportation associations & organizations
- Texas DPW employees & directors
- Texas local colleges & universities
Account Executive – TAPCO
Alex is an expert on TAPCO’s Intelligent Transportation Systems, including the Wrong-Way Alert System, and specializes in solutions for department of transportation professionals. He has experience working in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina.
Technical Sales Representative – AM Signal
Based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Parker specializes in wrong-way detection and automatic incident detection (AID), using his technical expertise to help agencies and organizations improve safety.