TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
The Vantage Edge 2 processor is a key component in vehicle detection systems (Intended for use with RZ-4 Advanced Wide Dynamic Range Camera) using video image analysis. The Edge2 plugs into all standard Type 170 input files, TS-1, and TS-2 card detector racks.
- Available in single or dual video input configurations
- Extension modules in 2- or 4-channel configurations
- Uses only one edge card connector for use in 4-channel input files
- Extension modules programmable from processor module, allowing remote programming of extension modules
- Uses delay/extend signals from the input file
- High intensity LED indicators for ease of viewing
- Use of Vantage Access and eAccess accessories for single point user interface or remote access
The 4-channel Edge2 represents the latest advance in Vantage Edge2 processor technology. This new processor takes a quantum industry leap, offering a single processor module that accommodates four simultaneous camera video sources. The 4-channel Edge2 is cost effective, rich with features and functions and it saves valuable rack space. Just plug the processor module into the detector rack or input file, add additional expansion modules when required, and you have a complete and robust video detection system. This new module is also compatible with other Edge2 processor accessories and continues in the proud "ease of use" tradition.