Tilt-A-Way Hydraulic Vertical Pivot Gate Security Barrier
Tilt-A-Way Vertical Pivot Gates are available in a variety of standard configurations to meet residential, commercial, and industrial security installations or other private entry requirements. Security operations around the world including military bases, commercial airports, power plants, refineries, governmental agencies, college campuses, storage facilities, FAA and Homeowners have selected Tilt-A-Way vertical pivot gates based on patented design specifications, unparalleled operating flexibility and overall value. Custom and pre-designed options are available in a variety of sizes. Contact your sales rep to create the perfect vertical pivot gate for your needs.
The barrier is made of steel or aluminum for long life. We offer an anti-twist and sway design. This vertical pivot gate is high in security but yet keeps its modest look. Tilt-A-Way vertical pivot gates are balanced by two springs that pull in a straight line for maximum life. The springs are protected by our patented design. A center pull enhances the spring’s life cycle.
Each spring incorporates adjusting units. Cables travel over two pulleys, each with a double row of ball bearings. An automatic shut down is provided in the event that the cable breaks. Each pulley is adjustable for up, down, forward and back directions providing a perfect balance.
Features and Benefits
- The barrier is automatically locked when in the down position.
- All hinges are stainless steel.
- A safety control is provided to protect the gate’s balance system.
- The main power switch is located in a secure control box.
- All solenoids are constant duty.
- The connection arm controlling the barrier is secured in a rubber shock absorber for smooth operation, with the soft start, ramp up and soft slow down feature. This provides extended life to the operator.
- Limit switches mounted at each end of travel ensure an accurate, and positive control.
- Complete installation instructions, accompanied by an illustrated parts list and operations manual, are included with each vertical pivot gate.
- Outer skins are made with anti-rust .065, Aluminum.
- All aluminum barriers with a wind load rating of 100 mph or an optional 150 mph wind rating.