ASTM-M50 Certified Vertical Pivot Crash Gate
Engineered to exceed demanding security requirements, Tilt-A-Way Vertical Pivot Gates are recognized for setting the standards in design quality and performance. For high security applications, our vertical pivot gates are manufactured and tested to withstand the harshest operating conditions while complementing any security access system and is also UL 325 Listed.
The barrier is made of steel or aluminum for long life. We offer an anti-twist and sway design. This vertical pivot gate is high in security but yet keeps its modest look. Tilt-A-Way vertical pivot gates are balanced by two springs that pull in a straight line for maximum life. The springs are protected by our patented design. A center pull enhances the spring’s life cycle.
Each spring incorporates adjusting units. Cables travel over two pulleys, each with a double row of ball bearings. An automatic shut down is provided in the event that the cable breaks. Each pulley is adjustable for up, down, forward and back directions providing a perfect balance.
Vertical pivot gate system includes gate, bollards, and PSB-K12 (M-50) Tilt-A-Way hydraulic operator, with accessories as needed to complete installation
Hydraulic Power Unit Features:
- 2 HP TEFC motor, 1725 RPM, 220 Volt Single-Phase Vickers Hydraulic power unit capable of delivering 4.3 GPM at 1000 PSI, with external adjustment relief valve and 4-way solenoid operated 3-position manual override valve.
- Hydraulic pump, motor, and reservoir will be all as one unit with fluid thermometer and fluid level sight gauge.
- The hydraulic system will be designed to keep the gate locked in the closed position, keeping any person from lifting the gate open when it is in the closed position.
- Pedestal Frame: Welded construction with removable outer skin of cross break corrosion resistant painted gray .063 aluminum plate panels.
- Inspection Door Hardware: Stainless steel continuoushinges and heavy-duty lockable pull down catches to hold inspection door shut.
- Power: : [208/220 Volt Single-Phase] 4 Wire Total gate system requires 20-amp service, with no more than 3% drop in voltage, while gate is in operation.
- Military Bases
- Power Plants
- Government Agencies
- Hydro Dams
- Federal Buildings