eValidation Web Validation System
Now through a module in TIBA Smartpark management software, we bring internet validations to the parking industry! Any computer with an internet connection can become a validation unit with eValidation. The client can simply log in to a secure website and enter the ticket number and the validation is applied to the transaction in real time. If the patron forgets their ticket, they can call back and provide the ticket number over the phone!
The user interface is very simple. After logging in the user enters the patron’s ticket number and authorizes the transaction. The exit transaction can be viewed by the user after the patron exits the facility. An on-going summary of all the daily transactions will display in the user interface screen. The user can select different validation types, companies and accounts based on the permissions granted by the administrator of Smartpark. All functions of eValidation can be monitored and controlled from Smartpark by a systems administrator.
eValidation does NOT require a dedicated computer and works while other programs are running. For high volume location an optional barcode scanner is available and can be used as long as the client is logged in. eValidation offers a variety of validations types including flat rate, discounted rate, hours discount, percentage discount, special pricelist assign and more… In real-time all PARCS system components recognize the validation, calculate the new parking fee and update the balance accordingly.
- Supports multiple validations on a single ticket
- Assign any active validation type from a selection of preconfigured - flat rates, discounted rates, hours discounts, percentage discounts, special pricelist assign and more . . .
- Optional desktop barcode scanner
- Assign a special agreement rate for future merchant billing, as a pre-defined rate or a special merchant pricelist.
- Pre-paid and bill back options
Many optional add-ons available. Contact Tapco and receive a quote today.