TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
These aluminum enclosures protect electronic controls and instruments from all forms of outdoor natural elements, including rain, sleet and snow, as well as seepage and splash. They are U.L.-listed and can be painted per customer requirements.
- 3-point locking mechanism
- 3/4"-diameter stainless steel handle with provisions for padlocking (not included)
- Main door lock is an industrial standard-pin tumbler lock with a #2 key
- Louvered inlet with filter to prevent dirt from entering with air flow
- Closed-cell neoprene door seal gasket
- Heavy-gauge, aluminum, non-removable 3/16"-diameter stainless steel hinge; carriage bolted in place for ease of door removal
- 2" deep, fabricated switch compartment includes standard "police" lock and 14-gauge stainless steel continuous hinge with 3/32" hinge pin riveted in place; compartment mounted flush to the door.
- .125" thick type 5052-H32, vinyl-coated, mill-finished aluminum utilizing intermittently welded construction, weatherproofed with silicone sealant
- Internal attaching components include 4 adjustable "C" mounting channels and 2 slotted rails on rear wall for attaching equipment panels
- Door opening is single-flanged on the sides and bottom and double-flanged on top to prevent water drops when the door is open
- Opening includes a mount for 2 door-operated switches
- Thermoconvection air ventilation system utilized with provisions for a mounting fan for forced-air cooling; exhaust openings provided under the roof over-hang
- All internal and external hardware utilize non-corrosive material
- Adjustable 3/8"-diameter stainless steel door stop with various latch positions
- 2 shelves included
Additional Product Specifications:
|SKU||Door Opening||Door Size||Mounting Channels (per side)||Overall Depth||Slotted Rails (per side)||Useable Depth|
|122-EL704RAW||34.25" x 42"||36" x 43.75"||2||18 inches||2||16 inches|
|122-EL704SLV||34.25" x 42"||36" x 43.75"||2||18 inches||2||16 inches|