TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
SA signal housings consist of an injection molded ultraviolet stabilized, pre-colored opaque polycarbonate lens housing, hinged door, and visor. Signal housings are LED lens ready (sold separately). The basic construction design provides minimum weight with maximum rigidity and strength.
- Housings are available in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 section units.
- Housings meet or exceed ITE specifications.
- Each housing section is a single piece unit with serrations in 5° increments at each end. Each housing includes one terminal block and has provisions for a second terminal block.
- Housings may be fastened together to make multi-section signals.
- 8" and 12" signal housings can be intermixed to form combination signals.
- Positive positioning and locking is achieved through the use of serrated brackets, mast arm, or span wire fittings.
- Doors are equipped with stainless steel hinge pins. Included stainless steel thumbscrewshold the door against the lens housing.
- The removable cut-away visor is secured to the door with included stainless steel hardware.
- 1 sections signal housing for 8" LED weighs 4lbs., 1 section signal housing for 12" LED weighs 7 lbs.
Additional Product Specifications:
|SKU||LED Size||Visor Type|
|122-01101||12 inch||Cut-Away Visor|
|122-02102||12 inches||Cut-Away Visor|
|122-03103||12 inches||Cut-Away Visor|
|122-04104||12 inches||Cut-Away Visor|
|122-05105||12 inches||Cut-Away Visor|