TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
Optimized for traffic video detection, the RZ-4 AWDR combines best-in-class all-weather performance video detection with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology - using the advanced image technology to handle extremes in light, dark and severe glare conditions. In harsh back-lit conditions, vehicles can be detected with >100dB of dynamic range; the camera can handle the most complicated scene. The RZ-4 AWDR's simple installation, backward compatibility, and the capability to adjust the camera from the cabinet provides an advanced, easy-to-use solution for video vehicle detection.
The RZ-4 AWDR detects vehicles in any lighting and weather conditions. In contrast to other CCTV type or thermal imaging cameras, the RZ-4 AWDR delivers a video signal that is optimized for processing by the Vantage video detection systems.
The RZ-4 AWDR camera also gives technicians the option to set up the field of view (FOV) from the bucket truck or from the ground at the cabinet.
- Specifically designed for vehicle detection applications
- Improved color and clarity of the video image, ideal for connection to an Vantage EdgeConnect™
- Quick-click connectors and adjustable camera mount streamline installation and minimize setup time - no crimping tools required!
- Set up and configure at the camera or from the ground
- Cable termination located at the rear of the camera simplifies cable connection
- Performs in the most challenging lighting conditions
- Advanced heater enables optimal video detection performance in adverse weather conditions
- Camera mounting bracket sold separately