Ramcatch Anti-Terror Vehicle Barrier System
These barriers are fast to install, and modular with the option of being mobile for the passage of first responder and law enforcement vehicles. This product is fully in line with the requirements of today's threat against terrorists using a vehicle against pedestrians. The attacks of recent years using heavy trucks demonstrate the need to protect venues when the public is present.
All steel construction is welded to meet very strong constraint in case of percussion. Designed to not break or be dislocated. Possible to stop a category 8 truck (18 tons - 39600lbs) loaded at 7.5 ton (16500 lbs) driving at 30mph within a short distance as evidenced by international certifications that have been obtained.
- Powder coated in Safety Yellow
- A 6 unit assembly will cover a standard 12' lane
- Height of barrier: 4'
- Working height: 5' under truck after rotation
- Handles: 2 carrying handles + landing pads
- Weight per unit (frame only): 90lbs
A single person can setup the barrier within just a few minutes without tools. L-shaped unites are linked to each other with cross-link bars at the top and bottom of the barrier assembly. They make it possible to stop a 3.5 ton (7700lbs) vehicle driving at 30 mph within a short distance as evidenced by international certifications.
- Space between 2 units: 16"
- A 7 unit assembly will cover a standard 12' lane
- Weight of the assembly: 70lbs
- Height x Length: 32" x 40"
- Cross link bars: 20" x 1.2" handles x2
- Color: Yellow Powder coated (other colors are available with minimum quantities)