TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
The LM series of Loop Detectors takes vehicle detection one step further. They not only indicate vehicle presence with great accuracy and reliability, but also monitor the condition of the loop for diagnostic purposes. The LM302 Series meet or exceed all standards specified in NEMA publication TS 1-1989 part 15 (Inductive Loop Detectors).
- Automatic Tuning: No manual tuning is required
- Environmental Tracking: Ensures reliable operation by continuously adjusting for changes in ambient conditions
- 15 Levels of Sensitivity: Allows users to fine tune the Loop Monitor to their application
- Four loop frequencies and sequential scanning: Together, these features greatly reduce the incidence of crosstalk
- Three selectable modes: (1) Pulse: For counting and volume, (2) Short Presence: For normal detection and (3) Long Presence: For sites where loops may be occupied for extended periods of time
- Color-coded, separate LEDs for detect & fault indication: Eliminates the confusion encountered with other detectors that use only one LED to display both faults and detection. The Yellow Fault LED works independently from the Red Detect LED to display the type of fault: Short, Open or 25% change of inductance. Each type of fault is indicated by a unique sequence of flashes allowing the user to diagnose loop failures at a glance.
- Fault Memory: Records previous fault information. If a problem self-heals, the LM302 will resume normal operation. The contents of the memory will be displayed on the Fault LED. This feature can be used to isolate the source of intermittent loop failures.
- Power Supply: 15 VAC +20%, 60 Hz, 3 W max
- Delay and Extension Timing (LM302t): Delay times up to 63 seconds in 1 second increments, and extension times up to 15.75 seconds in 0.25 second increments may be selected by setting the appropriate front panel DIP switches to the ON position. The DETECT LED indicator will flash at a 2 Hz rate while the delay timer is running and at a 4 Hz rate while the extension timer is running.