TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
- Direct retrofit replacement for incandescent lamps used in Programmable Visibility (PV) signals
- Compatible with McCain and 3M signal heads
- 90% reduction in power vs. incandescent
- Up to 10 times longer life than incandescent
- Failure of single LED results in loss from that light only
- Moisture- and dust-resistant
- Operating voltage range: 80 VAC to 135 VAC (120 VAC nominal)
- Fuse and transient suppressor for line and load protection
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 74°C
- Turn-on / turn-off time: 75-second max.
- Power factor: >0.9
- Total harmonic distortion: <20%
- Meets FCC title 47, subpart B, Section 15 electrical noise regulations and conforms to MIL-STD-810F for blowing rain