TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
Deflectometer™ Inductive Loop Detector
Ultra Low Power
- Single Channel
- Dual Programmable Solid State Outputs
Plug-in Compatible with:
- Chamberlain/Elite SL3000, CSW200
- Advanced Access Automation CSL2000, CSW2000, RSW1000
- All-O-Matic SL100-DC, SL 150DC, OH 200DC, SW 300DC, SW350DC
- Intelligate Systems IQ500, IQ5000oLinear (OSCO) SL & SW Series with APeX controller
- SECOM Late model operators with 10-pin Molex connectors
- Viking Access Models L-3, F-1, T-21, H-10, B-12, Q-4
- Apollo 4300, 4500
The LMA-1800-LP operates with extremely low power requirements making it suitable for solar and battery powered applications. Note that this product is only intended for applications requiring low operating current such as battery or solar powered designs. Performance characteristics are different than the standard LMA-1800 product
Power Requirements: Power consumption in the No Detect state is less than 8 milliamps.
DEFLECTOMETER®: The front panel 7-segment LED DEFLECTOMETER® provides visual feedback and assistance for setting the correct sensitivity, reading the frequency of the loop, reporting Loop Faults, and indicating Delay & Extension Timing functions.
Sensitivity Meter: With a vehicle over the roadway loop, the DEFLECTOMETER® functions as a Sensitivity Meter. Automatic quantitative feedback of the loop system operation ensures the most optimum sensitivity level to detect ALL vehicles, including motorcycles and high-bed vehicles.
Frequency Meter: Following power-up or reset, the DEFLECTOMETER®will indicate the loop frequency of the loop & loop network. Keeping your loops separated by at least 5 KHz avoids crosstalk problems and future servicecalls.
Ten (10) Levels of Sensitivity: 10 levels of sensitivity (0 to 9) can be easily set using the UP or DOWN push buttons.
One Model Covers ALL Low Voltages: LMA-1800operates on 12VDC, 24VDC, and 24VAC.
Advanced Loop Diagnostics: The Loop Fault Monitor continually checks the integrity of the loops and will report and store 3types of loop faults; Open Loops, Shorted Loops, and 25% sudden changes in inductance.
Loop Fault Memory: The Loop Fault Memory uses internal Non-Volatile memory to store and display the current and previous loop faults utilizing the front panel “Loop Fault” LED and DEFLECTOMETER®. A power loss or reset will not delete this memory. A MUST FOR TROUBLESHOOTING!
Call Output Memory: The detector will not drop a Call state if power is lost for a minimum of 4 seconds or less.
2 Second Delayed Detection: A 2-second CALL delay time can be provided via the program DIP switch
- Automatic Tuning
- Lightning & Surge Protection
- Four (4) Frequency Levels
- Compatible with ALL radio controls & remote openers
- Sensitivity Boost
- Fail Safe and Fail Secure Configurations
- Separate Color-Coded LED indicators
- Wide LoopInductance Range: 20 to 2500 micro Henries
- Velcro pull tab for easy extraction from the rack