The DeepBlue sensors are designed by trafficnow® for the best quality Bluetooth® detection; for the harsh outdoor environment; for real-time wireless operation with minimum interruption.
The sensors are installed quickly on the roadside without disrupting the traffic. The configuration is as simple as choosing the phone operator from a list, or set up the TCP/IP connection. Once the sensor has captured a GPS signal it will synchronize its internal clock and automatically start scanning for Bluetooth devices.
The DeepBlue sensor product range comes in a specially designed IP65 housing; a DIN-rail mount for controller integration or a ready-to-go cabinet for temporary setup.
The DeepBlue SC Sensor is a unique single channel Bluetooth® sensor deploying a high-sensitivity Bluetooth® module along with an internal powerful antenna.
An auto-configured, easy-to-install side-fire Sensor that detects the Bluetooth® signals from vehicles; from hands free sets,mobile telephones and navigation systems. The ideal sensor for getting online travel time information and origin/destination information for improved infrastructure planning, or for public transport priority.
Suitable in an urban environment, in a larger metropolitan area or on the interstate.
- Travel time
- Online web based applications
- Traffic Engineering (O/D matrices)
- Priority for public transport
- Automatic detector configuration
- Multi-lane, side-fire sensor
- Vehicle detection and tracking
- Recognition of unique identification for white list applications
- Incident detection / travel time
- Non-volatile memory data storage
- Self test on power-up (LED indicator)
- Low power consumption
- Fast, reliable and secure data transmission
- Side-fire; zero set-back
- Field proven technology
- Cost-effective solution for traffic management
- Easy to install and configure
- Each installed unit has the flexibility of performing a variety of tasks
Setup and Operation
- The Bluetooth Sensor is easy to install, and has no detector setup
- The adjustable all-in-one sensor mounts directly onto a pole or mast arm
- Operates with the DeepBlue Core central software
- Install a trafficnow server at your control center, or simply hook up to the Virtual Control Center
Additional Product Specifications:
|119463||Single channel operation detects all bluetooth versions; 65° detection angle; -102dB receive sensitivity||ARM 9 Processor||TCP/IP connector in the back; GPRS/GSM Quad-band; GPS enabled; GPRS remote sensor access||-25°C to +60°C; 0 - 90% humidity; IP65 housing||64 MB RAM applications; 2 GB Onboard non-volatile storage||Linux based OS; LED for operations diagnostics||12 to 24 VDC; 1.8W PoE (Power over ethernet)||RoHS Compliant; CE Certified|