TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
The shelf-mount Cabinet Power Supply (CPS) provides a regulated DC power, an unregulated AC power and a line frequency reference for the BIUs, load switches, detector racks and other auxiliary equipment within the cabinet.
- Meets the specifications of NEMA TS2-1998, Section 5
- Dimensions: 9" W x 4.0" H x 6.75" L (229 mm W x 102 mm H x 171 mm L)
- Power Requirements: 89 to 135 VAC
- Interface: MS3106-18-IPW
- Outputs: +12 VDC @ 2.0 Amps, +24 VDC @ 2.0 Amps, 12 VAC @ 0.25 Amps, line frequency reference, test jacks for 24 VDC
- Indicators: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 12 VAC and line frequency