TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
This 2" ADA-compliant button is vandal-resistant with essentially no moving parts. It is pressure-activated, but can withstand an impact from a baseball bat or hammer. When the switch activates, you hear a beep and a second beep upon release.
- Superior die-cast aluminum, powder-coated body tested to NEMA 250 (6P) specifications; button cap constructed of marine-grade 316 stainless steel
- Wind, rain, hail and vibration have no negative effects; button requires push action to activate
- Button places a call with less than 2 pounds of force
- Operating temperature range of -30° to 165°F (-34° to 74°C)
- Ultra-durable for a long life; tested to 300 million operations
- Bulldog III push buttons use power from existing switch wires