TAPCO restricts the sale of this item to Wisconsin customers only.
This 2" ADA compliant button is vandal resistant with essentially no moving parts. It is pressure activated, but can withstand an impact from a baseball bat or hammer. When the switch activates, you hear a beep, and a second beep upon release.
- Superior die-cast aluminum, powder-coated body tested to NEMA 250 (6P) specifications. Button cap constructed of marine-grade 316 stainless steel.
- Wind, rain, hail, and vibration have no negative effects. Button requires push action to activate.
- Button places a call with less than two pounds of force.
- Operating temperature range of -30° to 165°F (-34° to 74°C).
- Ultra-durable long-life - tested to 300 million operations.
- BullDog III push buttons use power from existing switch wires.